Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Classic Cup Brush Sander from QuickWood


The new Cup Sander will do pre sanding and sealer sanding on kitchen cabinet doors. With 11 Cup brush heads spinning over the work piece a very good pre sanding can be obtained on kitchen cabinet doors, furniture parts and other 3 dimensional parts.
The machine is very compact and will take up very little room in the shop or in a pre-existing finishing line. The heads can be equipped with QuickWood Quick-Strip abrasive and each cup brush will be able to reveres direction. We can use two different grits on the machine for better sanding of white wood and sealer parts.
The machine is ideal for the smaller shop with a $50,000 budget for a finishing sander and the larger finishing lines where a small machine will fit well in existing lines.
Demonstrations of the new QuickWood Classic will be available from June 20 2006. Also please visit the IWF show is Atlanta and see us at Booth # 6313

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your new QuickWood "CLASSIC" cup sander at the show in Milan, Italy last week.

I was talking to Matt Deckard about having him come and demo it at my facility in North Carolina, when his comes into the US.

Please make sure I am on your demo list for the showing. I would also like to look at the Elite Series also.

When I saw the make shift demo in Italy, it sanded extremly well in the all profiles and on the face.

Pricing seemed really low!

Was that pricing correct?

Why are your prices 1/2 what your competition is?

What width sizes will this machine come in and what are delivery times?



Let me know...

Brent Singleton
Mooresville, NC

Anonymous said...

I am from Qatar. from where I can get a quote of USD 35000 as posted by you for classic C11. would certainly like to buy one

admin said...

As the dollar has gone down against the Euro the price has changed since this was posted in 2006. Please contact me with your email for a new quote. jacob@quickwood.com