Friday, May 26, 2006

Are you using the new Quick-Strip ?


QuickWood's new Quick-Strip Sanding System was introduced 2 years ago and is now a main part of many companies sanding operation. The brush back abrasives are use in both automatic machines and manual hand help machines. The sandpaper is separate from the brush, and after the sandpaper is used for 500-1000 hours in automatic operation it can be slit out from the brush and replaced. The brushes are reusable and can stand 5-7 changes of abrasive. This makes the Quick-Strip system the most economical brush backed abrasives system in the industry. If you are using the Quick-Strip system in your operation we would love to hear from you, tell us what you think about it. Write us a comment in this blog so others can see it also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Thats all I can say.

Your new QuickStrip System is great.

The cost is much cheaper than the abrasives I was using before. (about half as much) And the way you can just replace the abrasive when they are worn out and reuse the brush a couple of extra times instead of throwing the whole brush paper combo away each time.

Not to mention I think the sanding smoothness is actually better than my old paper.

Your salesman JD told me I would love this new stuff, and he was right.

JD, call me so I can fit my CD2-300 sander with the QuickStrip too.

Thank You,

Rick Shaw
Dallas, TX

Anonymous said...

I have had very good experiences working with your company.
Every time I send questions or comments I usually get feedback in a short time.
Not many companies have this high quality service.
Keep up the good work and I will definitely recommend your products to my customers."

Theresa Smith